Wednesday 3 November 2010

Filming and Editing

Filming


As I was now acting in our music video due to our actor being unavailible I didnt have the opportunity to film as much as Shaneece did. To make up for this I made sure I filmed most of the shots that I wasnt involved in and I gave as much direction to Shaneece as possible when I wasnt filming. Whilst filming we came across many problems such not having enough light , actors not wearing the right clothes , forgetting props and the weather. We had to over come all these issues whether it might postphoning filming to another day or just doing what we could.

Editing

When it came down to editing I didnt really know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro whereas Shaneece did , despite this we tried to divide the eidting between us with me doing more of the simplier stuff. Shaneece then taught me to do other things such as playing around with the sound and splitting clips into 2 and speeding up&slowing down clips, this meant that when Shaneece was ill or wasnt in lesson i was able to carry on editing our video without any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment