Tuesday 2 November 2010

CD Draft Edit

Me and Shaneece decided on a 6 panel dig pack , the template for our digi pack is below ,




To collect the images for our dig pack me and Shaneece took turns of taking different pictures of Shaun in front of the green screen. We then went through our images and decided on the best one for the front cover. The main picture on the front was took and edited by Shaneece where as the design behind the picture was thought out and done by me. I thought the messy blue and red stripes gave the cd a more rough and edgier feel.




Both of the images on the inside panels where shot and edited by me whereas the middle picture was shot and edited by shaneece. I had the idea of having a picture of an above shot of Shaun holding the megaphone for the middle panel as it has the same shape as a cd which is clever as this is where the cd would go.




I think this is a good for a first draft but we have parts we need to improve for our final product such as adding more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment